Season we did not perform to mmogo

Nechte si poradit nebo zkritizovat prvky svých stránek z uživatelského pohledu.

Season we did not perform to mmogo

Příspěvekod maddenvip » 11 srp 2017 09:15

Dhabi consortium confrontation. Premier League tournament No. 32 started, sits old Trafford stadium Manchester United against Aston Villa. Although Manchester United magic came out of the NBA Live Mobile Coins Champions League quarterfinals, but in the old Trafford stadium consecutive 0-3 score lost to the two rivals Liverpool and Manchester City, which makes the Red Devils diehard extremely dissatisfied with the rumors Manchester United fans intend to hire a The plane La Moyes get out of class banners over the old Trafford.

In this regard, Moyes responded by NFL 18 Coins saying that Manchester United fans have the right to do so, "I heard the news, I want to say fans have the right to do so." Nevertheless, Manchester United coach Moyes said that at this stage both the club High-level, or players and fans, are very trust him. "On Thursday night I attended a charity dinner hosted by Fletcher, when Manchester United fans approached me and said to me that refueling and moving on,

we had a good understanding of the status of the club and the status quo of the team - they really supported me. Every time I came to Old Trafford, they were all great, and the scene I saw was the opposite of most of the talk. "Manchester United coach Moyes once again denied the contradiction with the players," I absolutely believe that the players I have no reason to say anything else, we all work together to maintain a good relationship.

Season we did not perform to mmogo well, it can be said that my desire for success is stronger than before. I want Change the current tide of the team, I really believe we can do. "" Manchester United is a big club, we should be able to return to the peak of our journey has just started, we need to step by step, we all know that Manchester United has a Reconstruction plan, Manchester United's management is great. "
maddenvip

Zpět na Přístupnost a použitelnost

• { RELATED_TOPICS }
    Odpovědi
    Zobrazení
    Poslední příspěvek